Tue, Jun 21|
Career Info Session
Are you interested in a twin career or career change into the financial services industry? We are growing our firm! This information session will provide great deals on the part-time apprenticeship opportunity. Dress Code: Business Casual
Time & Location
Jun 21, 7:00 p.m. EDT – Jun 22, 8:30 p.m. EDT
Toronto, 5000 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 7E9, Canada
About the event
We are growing a firm and we are offering an apprenticeship opportunity to individuals who are interested in a twin career or a career change into the financial services industry.
Interviews are mandatory after info session if you see yourself in this industry. Opportunities are only available after interview selection process.
What we are looking for?
- Individuals who are coachable and are able to take direction.
- Individuals who have a passion to provide impact to Canadians through financial literacy.
- Those who are able to take initiative, problem solvers and outside the box thinkers
- Individuals who display good character, integrity, who ethic and maturity
- Minimum of 15 hours of week commitment to learn the ins & and outs of the financial services industry
What Will You Gain?
- You will learn the ins & outs of the financial services industry
- Obtain your investments & insurance license (HLLQP)
- Learn how money works
- Learn how to educate the masses about financial literacy
- Build your own business & be your own boss
- Make great income
- Be a part of a revolutionary team that is making impact for Canadians